Managing Your Social Media Presence
Saturday April 17, 2021
9:00 – 11:00 AM (EST)
MLMIC Insurance Co. &
Fager Amsler Keller & Schoppmann, LLP (FAKSLAW)
Course Director: Laurentiu I. Dinescu, MD
Clinical Education Exec. Committee Co-Chair: Teresa Bianchi, DO
Al Anthony Mercado, Esq. –Fager, Amsler, Keller & Schoppmann, LLP
Martin T. Kaiser, RRT, CPHQ – MLMIC Risk Management Consultant
This workshop will be useful for everyone from the established physician to physicians-in-training to medical students given the ubiquity and power of social media.
- Assess the use of social media in healthcare.
- Review the potential positives and negatives of social media.
- Marketing with social media.
- Addressing negative patient reviews.
- Discuss the legal implications of social media use.
- Devise strategies to develop and monitor social media policies.
Cost: FREE for active NYSPMR members
CME: 1.5 CME for live participation only.
- This blog has been prepared for informational purposes only by the presenter.
- It does not, and is not intended to, constitute specific advice.
- There is no affiliation between the presenter and NYSPMR.
- The statements, views, and opinions expressed in the videos/ text are solely those of the presenter and do not necessarily represent the views of the NYSPMR.