Ultrasound Evaluation of Peripheral Nerve Trauma with Classification
Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD, RMSK
Clinical Professor, Department of PM&R, Ohio State University
Associate Director of Medical Education, Department of PM&R, Riverside Methodist Hospital
About our speaker:
- Author of Demos Medical textbooks: “Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Getting Started” and ” Ultrasound Evaluation of Focal Neuropathies: Correlation with Electrodiagnosis”
- 2019 Ernest Johnson Outstanding Educator in Physical medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) by the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- Subspecialty Certifications: 1) Pain Management 2) Spinal Cord Injury Medicine 3) Sports Medicine 4) Neuromuscular Medicine
- Society Certifications: 1) ABEM Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine 2) ARDMS Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 3) ABEM Certified in Neuromuscular Ultrasound
- This blog has been prepared for informational purposes only by the presenter.
- It does not, and is not intended to, constitute specific advice.
- There is no affiliation between the presenter and NYSPMR.
- The statements, views, and opinions expressed in the videos/ text are solely those of the presenter and do not necessarily represent the views of the NYSPMR.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 354
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes